Tuesday is the day for lists people.
Today I thought I would share 23 things about me, 23 seemed appropriate since it is my current age.
1. I cry almost every time I laugh
2. I hate papers being stapled together, binder clips all the way people.
3. I have a slight addiction to self-help/psychology books. I don't really think they ever do too much good but reading peoples words of wisdom apparently sucks me in.
4. I changed my major 6 times in undergrad
5. I despise trying on clothes. I'd rather buy it and return it.
6. I used to hate my middle name, now I love it.
7. I eat an almond butter/peanut butter & banana sandwich almost every day for lunch
8. I a complete type A perfectionist
9. I can read really fast, especially if it is something that interests me
10. I have no idea how to use my DSLR camera. Teach me?
11. I was in a sorority & I love my sisters, even if I don't talk to many of them anymore.
12. I have always gotten along better with guys than girls
13. I married my high school sweetheart
14. Peanut butter and Oreos are my favorite.
15. I have a small chip in my front tooth from a beer bottle
16. I have won Aarons family March Madness tournament twice and I don't follow college basketball.
17. I am completely afraid of driving in the snow, and yes I know I live in New England.
18. I am a very picky eater, my diet consists of a lot of the same foods.
19. I never thought I would be married by 23, but wouldn't change it for the world
20. I have a complete addiction to Diet Coke and coffee
21. I have a bad habit of leaving cups all over the apartment
22. I am a sucker for good advertising
23. I could live in Lululemon wunder unders